Clean Slate Society Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fascism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Fascism Empty
PostSubject: Fascism   Fascism Icon_minitime28.04.07 12:52

I have an interesting topic. Is there anyway Fascism would ever work in a new society? I mean, the fact is it did do good thing for germans, italians, and chileans. However, it leads to corruption and other things we're familiar with (holocaust).

So could Fascism ever work??
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Fascism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fascism   Fascism Icon_minitime28.04.07 19:17

Yeah, it seemed to work quite well for the Germans during the pre-war years. Although how much of an effect it had is debatable. Perhaps in a completely isolated society, like that which might exist on Mars, where most of the negative aspects of Fascism will not be able to manifest themselves, I suppose it could 'work'.

But perhaps some degree of patriotism will suffice instead?
Back to top Go down
https://cleanslate.editboard.com
Flash

Fascism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fascism   Fascism Icon_minitime31.08.07 23:00

I do hate how Fascists generally anti-science and arts. Rome was Fascist and an artistic empire wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Fascism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fascism   Fascism Icon_minitime07.09.07 9:07

Hey Flash, haven't seen you in a while. Getting a bit lonely here... Thanks for showing up :-)

The other thing is, I don't think you can just decide to create Fascism. It is something which arrises out of circumstances... I think you need to have all the right effects in play. Otherwise, it is just an ineffective tyrannical government.
Back to top Go down
https://cleanslate.editboard.com
Flash

Fascism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fascism   Fascism Icon_minitime09.09.07 18:51

Mike wrote:
Hey Flash, haven't seen you in a while. Getting a bit lonely here... Thanks for showing up :-)

The other thing is, I don't think you can just decide to create Fascism. It is something which arrises out of circumstances... I think you need to have all the right effects in play. Otherwise, it is just an ineffective tyrannical government.

I havent been online as much, all because of highschool and tutoring and all of that stuff.

I was wondering a few nights ago if Fascism could ever work peacefully. Communism IMO can never work ever. Its been proven too many times.

I found this site a while ago -- Www.AmericanFascistParty.com
its anti-racist and actually believes Fascism can work in the year 2007.
Back to top Go down
Martian

Fascism Empty
PostSubject: Fascism   Fascism Icon_minitime08.08.09 8:59

Mussolini identified Fascism as a merging of business and government into on entity instead of being separated into two different entities. So Fascism is basically corporate control over the government at the exclusion of popular control of that government by the people in a representative form of government. They might put up a front man to give the appearance that the people are in control through elected government, but it those corporation that are working behind the scene that actually control things. They also tend to cross boarders too and become transnational corporations into other countries also.

This is also pretty much an Empire description also. These financial concern that control these private banks and the Central banks like the Federal Reserve System direct the fractional reserve system in this Monetary System, which also control the entire world through those Monetary policies. So they tend to be transnational in nature too, but instead of corporations, it financial in nature, but very similar to Fascism.

For all intents and purposes, Empires and Fascism are the same thing with very slight differences to the other.

Larry,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fascism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fascism   Fascism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fascism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clean Slate Society Forum :: Discussion :: Clean Slate Government-
Jump to: